[kwlug-disc] Watcamp newsletter this week

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Mon Feb 13 13:06:06 EST 2023

It looks like the mail was sent and accepted by the mail server, but
it is not showing up in the watcamp-newsletter at off-topic.kwlug.org
archives, whereas this kwlug-disc message is. So my expectation is
that nobody got the message. If anybody has a different experience I
am highly interested in knowing it.

Sending a test message to myself works fine.

Good grief I hate computers. (Gee. I wonder why I am unemployed?)

- Paul