[kwlug-disc] Simplest Web Based Activity/Work/ tracker (Opensource)

Federer Fanatic nafdef at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 09:46:52 EST 2023

Hi, Just wondering if there is a simple backend that I could install
on my server. I know in the past when I worked RT was used but
I think a simple blogging platform would be good albeit with one criterion:
must be able to render LaTeX math into MathML or equivalent. Obviously
versioning history. It does NOT have to be resilient for multiple users
since I and
perhaps another couple people may use it.

I am not a big fan of the simplistic markup languages out there. I do like
pandoc for grabbing web content and converting it.