[kwlug-disc] Wi-fi questions

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Wed Feb 8 10:32:25 EST 2023

I use Asus repeater in "client mode", in which it connects to main wifi
and bridges ethernet port to it.  Sort of wireless bridge. It allows
devices without wireless to connect to the main wifi.

You would use it in "repeater mode".  But, if signal is weak in the
room, then the repeater would have the same problem.  Put it half way,
so that it can get a signal to boost.