[kwlug-disc] Wi-fi questions

Jason jasonpa at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 21:06:10 EST 2023

As a quick solution I'd look at Wi-Fi Range Extenders.  I'd suggest
getting one at Best Buy so if it doesn't work you can always return
it.

Something like this:
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/netgear-nighthawk-x4-ac2200-wi-fi-range-extender-ex7300-100cns/10460157

You can run that cable if you want, and set it up as a separate Wi-Fi
Hotspot, or just use it to improve your existing Wi-Fi siqnal.