[kwlug-disc] Terraform licensing

Jason Eckert jason.eckert at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 13:22:49 EDT 2023

The Internet commentary about this move will merely serve to describe what
is already happening: organizations (mine included) are moving from
Terraform to something else (in our case, Pulumni).
And just like Bill C-18 (Canada's Online News Act), the results will be
quite tangible.
What will be interesting to watch is how Hashicorp reacts to it over time
IMO.