[kwlug-disc] Dinner meeting - Wednesday August 23rd 7pm - McCabe`s(Kitchener)

Andrew Sullivan Cant acant at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Aug 21 10:14:13 EDT 2023

Hi everyone,

As Paul mentioned in the meeting announcement, and I realize I forgot to
repeat during the meeting last week, our dinner night is happening this
week!

We return to McCabe`s(Kitchener) on Wednesday August 23rd at 7pm.

I will call in the reservation when they open on Wednesday, so could you
please RSVP before then.
(As always, if you miss the RSVP, please still feel free to come. We
have never had a problem handling extra people.)

https://www.mccabeskitchener.com/
352 King Street West, Kitchener, Ontario
https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/974207040

Parking is available behind the Kaufman Lofts, and off Charles St. Both
should be free in the evening.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and I look forward to
seeing you on Wednesday.

Andrew

(P.S.: The remaining dinner for 2023 are:
* September 18 (Monday)
* October 18 (Wednesday)
* November 13 (Monday)
* December 13 (Wednesday)

Please let me know if there is any particular restaurant you would like
to try!
)