[kwlug-disc] Meeting Location Shortlist

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Wed Aug 2 22:08:11 EDT 2023

Sure. If you or somebody else wants to put that together, then I am
game. Make a proposal on the mailing list and we can organize to hold
a meeting there.

But don't volunteer me for this initiative; as is abundantly clear, I
can't manage to organize one meeting location, never mind 12 per year.

Jason: That portable projector and screen might come in handy for our
meetings. We might be able to project against a wall at 100 Garment
Street but we do not know how well it will work.

- Paul