[kwlug-disc] Zubick's Scrap App presentation cancelled

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Mon Apr 3 14:55:13 EDT 2023

John Driezen just contacted me to say that Bell sabotaged tonight's
presentation; John's internet went down last night and is not up as of
2pm today.

John Steel should still be able to present LanCache. I am thinking we
just have the one presentation tonight. Jason Eckert has a Linux
Trivia presentation he has offered to give on short notice, but I
think this notice is too short (there is no opportunity to advertise
to others).

- Paul

--
Events: https://feeds.off-topic.kwlug.org