[kwlug-disc] Quick survey on tmux

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 11:20:32 EDT 2022

You can help me settle an argument at work....  ok, friendly discussion,
not argument..

Those of you who use "tmux"..  did you change the key mappings so that you
could replace the default Ctrl-B with Ctrl-A (the old 'screen' key mapping)
?

How many of you use the default Ctrl-A, or Ctrl-B ?

For those of you who don't know what tmux is, it's the successor to
'screen', which allows you to have multiple sessions, or screens, or
windows/panes in the terminal.  In RHEL 8.x and up, screen was deprecated
in favour of tmux.  If you're not using it, I highly recommend it.