[kwlug-disc] To WIFI or not to WIFI

Jason Eckert jason.eckert at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 21:52:18 EDT 2022

>>Is there a particular device you have used before and recommend?
Not really - the one I purchased doesn't seem to be available anymore on
Amazon (it was Russian, but made in China, so maybe that's why? I don't
know).
I have a cheap one and a really nice one from AECL and they both do
the same job with a crude experiment like this one. So, the $30 ones I'm
seeing right now on Amazon probably do just as good a job as the $400 ones.
For party trick value alone, I'd recommend the coolest looking one though...