[kwlug-disc] To WIFI or not to WIFI

Charles M chaslinux at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 11:01:36 EDT 2022

You could also run channeling along the walls. We bought a bit for a
couple of rooms in our apartment. It's not helpful for certain areas
(behind our media centre is a bit of a rat's nest, but we have a bunch
of machines in that spot), but it's nice if you don't want to look at
wires crawling up the wall, or along the wall.

On Thu, 6 Oct 2022 at 10:52, Federer Fanatic <nafdef at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, There are various hypothesized issues regarding exposure to wifi so
> the question I have is how do guys avoid this scenario without having a jungle
> of wires. I guess having thin wires and plugs in the wall and maybe the floor
> might be the answer or having carpets over such wires.

Charles
Twitter/Identica/Google+: @chaslinux