[kwlug-disc] Attendance

Ron Singh ronsingh149 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 22:35:20 EDT 2022

No flames from me, as a matter of fact, I am in total agreement.
I will restart my efforts with getting a flyer out to cop shops, local
libraries and hospital wait areas.

I've had decent success with 2 libraries here in Waterloo, KPL said get
lost last time I tried.
The police HQ in Kitchener was kind enough to hang a blurb in a lunch room.
Hospitals were a bust the last time, but mebbe I will fare better this time
around.
I will also check to see if some local high schools will permit a flyer
tacked in school event boards. Was able to get SJAM to do it once.
Oh yeah, I will ask CanadaComputers about putting it up again.

Can someone email me a QR code for the KWLUG homepage? I am a dumb and know
not how to do this(OK, a lie, I am just being lazy about finding an app to
do so), but I think having a QR code visible in that 1-pager is likely
useful.

That notice has a fetishistic 90s look about it that might appeal to the
fringe-dwellers that make up a good portion of the Linux community...so
yeah, I will give it another go 'round. I like 80s and 90s blurbs, so there!

Ron S.