[kwlug-disc] a present for the older guys here...

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 06:49:38 EST 2022

Up until this century I lived in Stratford, and it was a long distance call
to Toronto, so no CRS for me.  But the place I worked at in the 90's had a
direct line to TO, so I "worked late" every night and used the one system
in the company that had a modem to dial out to CRS.  So every night I was
on CRS for the allowed maximum of two hours, madly downloading all the
things.  I'd copy my treasure to floppies and take them home each night.
Fun times.

I remember once Jud had posted on the BBS that we should check out the
movie "Sneakers".  I still enjoy that movie to this day.