[kwlug-disc] Riding the Mastodon?

Gary Walsh gwalsh at notw.ca
Mon Nov 21 13:47:36 EST 2022

Fedi.tips <https://fedi.tips/> is a great source of info.Transferring your Mastodon account to another server <https://fedi.tips/how-to-use-mastodon-and-the-fediverse-basic-tips/#TransferringYourMastodonAccountToAnotherServer>

--
Gary Walsh
Sent with Tutanota, the secure & ad-free mailbox.

21 Nov 2022, 13:39 by crankyoldbugger at gmail.com: