[kwlug-disc] OT: Ivermectin

Mark Steffen mark at steffen.ca
Sun Nov 20 18:46:45 EST 2022

I got the Pfizer booster before I had to travel for work a couple months ago, knowing there would be no masks and a large crowd (and… I mean, lets face it, especially at a work related function it feels a bit awkward to be the only person not wearing a mask… sure, call me a sheeple but.. it is what it is).  Ended up with covid but really just a sore throat and stuffy nose for a day and then 3 or 4 days of sniffles, no big deal (it was a super spreader; many got it and some were in bed for a week or so).

That said… my Pinebook stopped working the day I got the booster, my first Pfizer shot so I’m blaming Bill Gates.

Mark