[kwlug-disc] Promoting on Twitter, for the moment I guess

Doug Moen doug at moens.org
Mon Nov 7 22:17:03 EST 2022

None of the open, federated protocols that I have used or plan to use are listed as part of this "fediverse".
 * email
 * IRC -- have tried it, too primitive, switched to Matrix
 * Matrix -- I belong to some Matrix chat rooms
 * ForgeFed -- new protocol under development to federate Gitea. This will eventually replace Github for me.