[kwlug-disc] To WIFI or not to WIFI

jekerr at sdf.org jekerr at sdf.org
Sun Nov 6 19:06:46 EST 2022

> Hi, There are various hypothesized issues regarding exposure to wifi so
> the question I have is how do guys avoid this scenario without having a
> jungle
> of wires. I guess having thin wires and plugs in the wall and maybe the
> floor
> might be the answer or having carpets over such wires.

You are not going to be able to avoid exposure to WIFI so just do it and
do not worry about it.
WE are not getting out of this life alive.
We were created to be very resilient : two of everything important, unless
you are Dr. Who, one heart though. Think of all the abuse people heap on
their bodies and they live.
Cheers
John