[kwlug-disc] Fwd: brand new PSU for sale

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 11:15:43 EDT 2022

Sorry, hit the wrong button and sent this off too soon...

A friend of mine ordered a new system from Newegg and as it happens, the
System Builder feature didn't match his motherboard to the right power
supply, so he had to go to Canada Computers and get another PSU.

So since he opened the box on the Newegg PSU, he won't be able to return
it.  Subsequently it is now for sale.  Here's the link to the PSU on Newegg:

https://www.newegg.ca/evga-700-gd-100-gd-0700-v1-700w/p/N82E16817438159?Item=N82E16817438159

With shipping and all, he paid around $150.  Now asking $120 but maybe you
can work that down some more.

If you're interested, reply to me directly with your contact info and I'll
put you in touch with the seller.

Thanks,

Jeff aka Cranky.