[kwlug-disc] Trust in Musk.. or go to NextCloud

Gary Walsh gwalsh at notw.ca
Tue Nov 1 00:11:09 EDT 2022

In my experience, when you join a new social media network, it just increases the number of services that you have to follow because not everyone joins the new one. I joined Google+ to get away from Facebook, but had to stay on Facebook because all the people or organizations that I followed stayed there. Google+ didn't survive. I joined Minds, but it seemed to be full of right wing fascists.  I am getting too old to keep joining new social networks.
--
Gary Walsh
Sent with Tutanota, the secure & ad-free mailbox.

31 Oct 2022, 14:50 by crankyoldbugger at gmail.com: