[kwlug-disc] DDG in the news again

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Fri May 27 16:25:08 EDT 2022

DDG has been tracking clicks like that for years, which is why I don't
use DDG. I was (and still am) a long-time user of ixQuick, now
Startpage, and am currently trying out Mojeek which seems to be
sufficiently independent at the moment. Results may not be as good as
Google, but good enough for me.

--Bob.

https://www.startpage.com/
https://www.mojeek.com/