[kwlug-disc] sad news from the Ukraine

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Sat Mar 26 14:51:45 EDT 2022

Let's be kind to each other, please. Fortunately this issue is not as
polarized here as other issues in the news, but emotions still run
high. Let's be mindful of that when we post.

(I am not picking on Chris or Gary in particular. They are both great
people, and I respect them both very much. I am also aware of the
discourse around "tone policing". Regardless I think this group works
better when we are civil to each other.)

- Paul

Events: https://feeds.off-topic.kwlug.org
Housing: https://unionsd.coop
Blog: http://pnijjar.freeshell.org