[kwlug-disc] sad news from the Ukraine

Mikalai Birukou mb at 3nsoft.com
Sat Mar 26 14:26:02 EDT 2022

> This is not as sad as the deaths of so many civilians.

There is no one in Ukraine untouched by this. I have a lot of relatives,
particularly in Mariupol. Those, who I was able to contact, are alive,
due to organization in hiding from shelling. "Horrible" just doesn't
start to describe this.

Wave of people in Europe starts to reach our shores. A friend of mine
picked his farther in Poland. He evacuated with other family members
from Kharkiv by land to Poland. Many thanks to Polish and European
people. Please, support all these initiatives.