[kwlug-disc] Off topic with an ask

Doug Moen doug at moens.org
Wed Mar 2 13:14:39 EST 2022

Lots of people in my tech news feeds and social circles are getting involved.

MCC in Kitchener is taking donations for humanitarian aid.
  https://donate.mcccanada.ca/cause/ukraine-emergency-response
They have a long standing presence in Ukraine, and are well organized.

We just donated to the Red Cross (for Ukraine, with matching funds from the federal govt).

Lots of other local groups are mobilizing as well, including Ukrainian chuches.