[kwlug-disc] Modern way of doing Lex/Yacc

Doug Moen doug at moens.org
Wed Jun 22 07:45:08 EDT 2022

Since you mention Lex/Yacc/Flex/Bison, do you specifically require this to work in the C language, or are you open to using a more modern/expressive programming language?

It sounds like you want to create a "domain specific language" (DSL). Is this DSL going to be used only by the developer (inside the application code), or is it supposed to be used by users (to configure/customize the application)?

Doug.