[kwlug-disc] Matrix clients

Gary Walsh gwalsh at notw.ca
Sat Jun 18 15:12:56 EDT 2022

It doesn't matter how good these systems are if you can't persuade every person and organization to switch to them, so you still have to maintain a presence on FB, Twitter, etc. because that is where most people are. The result is you end up having to follow more social media systems rather than just switching.
--
Gary Walsh
Sent with Tutanota, the secure & ad-free mailbox.

Jun 18, 2022, 08:04 by doug at moens.org: