[kwlug-disc] Idea, ask for a presentation -- remote desktops

Mikalai Birukou mb at 3nsoft.com
Fri Jun 10 13:16:11 EDT 2022

Since this is a discussion in a digital-related place, may I suggest to
put in a different overall perspective the following bit from the list:

> Although xpra.org site has style circa 2010's (hello xhtml 1.1
> compliance logo), ...

When I walk in a physical city I have a bit different reactions:
- Look at this tree. I planted it in 2010. Nice.
- Look at these wooden elements in the court house. Wow.
- Ouch that broke. Obviously neglected, and rot took the structure out.

Do we automatically assign rotten&bad to anything of just 10 years
vintage in a digital world?

Have we come to a point were digital-vintage mark should be longer?

Am I graying out? ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯