[kwlug-disc] Raspberry Pis @ Kitchener Surplus

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 13:56:51 EST 2022

I should have gone in.. my better half and I drove by KW Surplus yesterday
and I was about to turn in, but we decided to head home instead...

>From what I've seen on Amazon over the years, those look like fair enough
prices.  Compared to the current highway robbery that's going on with
pandemic pricing on Amazon, you should have bought up KW Surplus' whole
inventory then resold on Amazon for twice what you paid....