[kwlug-disc] Video about ZFS mishap(s?)

Mikalai Birukou mb at 3nsoft.com
Sun Jan 30 11:59:49 EST 2022

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Npu7jkJk5nM

There is a proverb, which I'll try to translate (there has to be an
English analog): "Child with five nannies will surely loose an eye".

In video three guys are "IT persons". Implicitly, commonly, habitually,
these are who should answer a question "is everything fine with
infrastructure". Ideally this question should be answered any time, all
the time.

May be, we should make it so that a machine answers this question about
infrastructure, neither a person, nor persons.

A person spends a finite amount of time to add another check, but it is
machine that should run it any time, all the time. Lazy to click? Add
scheduling and notifications on warnings/errors.