[kwlug-disc] G Suite Free not free anymore

Doug Moen doug at moens.org
Sun Jan 23 11:20:17 EST 2022

pobox.com is older than fastmail.com (1995 vs 1999).
The $50/yr plan from pobox gives me 50GB of storage,
vs $50/yr from fastmail that gives 30GB of storage.

pobox is a wholely owned subsidiary of fastmail (acquired in 2015).
They use the same infrastructure, and I log in to fastmail to get my webmail interface.

Doug.