[kwlug-disc] Beginner-friendly presentation requests

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Tue Feb 22 12:26:48 EST 2022

I do not personally know about dealing with feeds with multiple
enclosures. For podcasts I just use a podcast program, which is
separate from my news reader (but does not have to be).

Do you have an example of a feed that contains multiple enclosures?

- Paul

Events: https://feeds.off-topic.kwlug.org
Housing: https://unionsd.coop
Blog: http://pnijjar.freeshell.org