[kwlug-disc] Open Source Router

Andrew Sullivan Cant acant at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Feb 9 19:54:15 EST 2022

Agreed. The Turris Omnia looks pretty cool, but it feels so expensive.

I have tried to convince myself that is is not that expensive,
especially when working from home and I am basically online through out
the day
but it still so expensive. :(

The company also has some other open hardware which seem interesting:
* https://www.turris.com/en/

Andrew