[kwlug-disc] Open Source Router

Chris Frey cdfrey at foursquare.net
Tue Feb 8 16:10:24 EST 2022

On Tue, Feb 08, 2022 at 03:52:30PM -0500, Cedric Puddy wrote:
> This kicked off a few thoughts for me...

Great thread.  I just want to add that if you don't need a lot of
ethernet ports on your router, the Raspberry Pi 4 comes with one
port and Wifi.  I'm told that its wifi can support being an access point,
which is what I plan to do with mine when I get around to it,
after getting native Debian running on it.  Then the entire routing
and networking world should be open to me.

- Chris