[kwlug-disc] Firefox resource usage

Ron Singh ronsingh149 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 15:22:11 EST 2022

Wow, 1427, that is a real big number! Yes, RAM usage went down
significantly too, usually I have close to 6G-8G of RAM consumed by FF, but
with Auto Tab, I usually am sitting around 2.5G-3G.

The T450 does have a UEFI Bios, but that can be turned off to make the PC
appears as "Legacy Only" in the BIOS.
Best to do a reboot, pop into the BIOS and check the settings(Boot options)
to see if the Bios is set for BOTH, or LEGACY only.

I like to set mine as "BOTH" with Legacy as 1st priority, but them again, I
am a slave to old hardware except for my new P17, a T450s and a T570

Ron S.