[kwlug-disc] Old IBM keyboard KB-7953

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 10:48:30 EST 2022

I still say that the AS/400 is the best computer ever built.  And, yeah,
those keyboards were great, especially with the two rows of function keys.

I used to work on some of the earlier AS/400s, but I'm hard pressed after
all these years to remember some of the command line stuff like wrkactjobs,
etc.