[kwlug-disc] Old IBM keyboard KB-7953

Hubert Chathi hubert at uhoreg.ca
Sat Dec 24 09:40:08 EST 2022

I have a USB adapter for a PS/2 keyboard and/or mouse, if anyone wants
one.  The keyboard that I was using it for has died, so I don't need it
any more.

Also, unrelatedly, I have a Kinesis Advantage (USB) keyboard.  Some of
the keys don't work.  I don't know enough about electronics to try to
revive it, but if anyone wants to give it a go, you're welcome to take
it off my hands.  It's a very nice ergonomic keyboard.