[kwlug-disc] Possible website downtime tomorrow or Sunday

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Dec 23 09:46:13 EST 2022

This is another inappropriately timed announcement, but I doubt people
will care too much. There are some upgrades to do on the KWLUG site,
and I am thinking of doing them tomorrow. During this time the website
will be unavailable. I am not sure when exactly I will do these
upgrades, but it would most likely be on Saturday somewhere between
5pm and midnight.

I do not imagine this will cause anybody grief, but if it does then I
can reschedule. There is also a chance that the upgrade won't happen
if I cannot get the prerequisites working.

- Paul

--
Events: https://feeds.off-topic.kwlug.org
Housing: https://unionsd.coop