[kwlug-disc] Dinner at McCabes on Monday?

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Dec 16 23:39:46 EST 2022

Okay, that's two people (three if you count Andrew), so I guess there
will be a party. I have added this social to the website. I also
created an alias that goes to Andrew and me. (Does anybody else want
to help organize these things?)

If I hear about these meetups before I send out the monthly meeting
announcement I can include them there.

Here is the link: https://kwlug.org/node/1310

(Can people just show up to these things? Do they need reservations? I
have reservations, but not for dinner at the restaurant.)

- Paul