[kwlug-disc] Dinner at McCabes on Monday?

Andrew Sullivan Cant acant at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Dec 14 18:32:24 EST 2022

Hi everyone,

We discussed organizing a dinner meeting at the last presentation. I
made a few calls to see if there were still any heated patios, but
everyone is finished for the season.

So, if people are comfortable being inside, I was thinking that we could
follow Tim's suggestion and do McCabes on Monday night(2022-12-19) at 7pm?

https://www.mccabeskitchener.com/

They are open until 10pm on Monday, and I am guessing not that busy.

Thoughts? Questions? Concerns?

If this sounds good, and I get some RSVPs I can make a reservation, too.

Andrew