[kwlug-disc] Ivermectin

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Fri Dec 9 16:54:45 EST 2022

On Tue, Dec 6, 2022 at 8:34 PM Chris Frey <cdfrey at foursquare.net> wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 06, 2022 at 12:58:04PM -0500, Khalid Baheyeldin wrote:
> > Those claiming conspiracies and suppression need to come up with evidence
> > that a) magic cure X is effective, and b) that it is being suppressed
> > by Y and Z.
>
> Might as well go to the source: Dr. Pierre Kory.  Here you go, in 3 parts:
>

> https://pierrekory.substack.com/p/the-timeline-of-major-battles-in-c8e
>         https://pierrekory.substack.com/p/the-timeline-of-major-battles-in
>
> https://pierrekory.substack.com/p/the-timeline-of-major-battles-in-bc4
>
> Just passing on the info...

Pierre Kory is the same physician who has testified in 2020 to the US
Senate that
ivermectin is a wonder drug and it works for COVID-19.

The video I linked before <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6CJFQ_Xr7A>
shows the methodical errors in the claims made by Kory.

Maybe there was an excuse in 2020 for saying that Ivermectin is effective,
since
it may have been based on the now discredited (totally fabricated) study by
Elgazzar
from Benha, Egypt. Regardless, there is no excuse now to continue to insist
that it is
effective, when subsequent proper clinical trials show that it has no
effect at all.

So this is a case of "it is a goat, even if it flew away" ...

All the links to the studies and their conclusions can be found on my post
here
<https://baheyeldin.com/science/evidence-against-ivermectin-efficacy-covid-19.html>,
or
by searching the PubMed library for studies on Ivermectin.

Back to the point at hand, which is: if there is suppression by whichever
cabal of generic
off-patent drugs, how come Nature published a study from Cambridge showing
that one
such drug (UDCA) lessens the virus ability to enter cells?

--
Khalid M. Baheyeldin