[kwlug-disc] Connecting to video/audio on BigBlueButton

Mikalai Birukou mb at 3nsoft.com
Tue Dec 6 01:25:20 EST 2022

> We had lots of people struggle to connect to screensharing and audio
> this meeting.

When we started using BBB, I had voice start chopping as soon as I start
to screen share 1440x usual screen. At that time I switched from DSL
(yes on DSL in 2020) to cable plan with decent upstream (Teksavvy, of
course). My impression that BBB's screen share needs good upstream. Even
better than for camera.