[kwlug-disc] Anyone have contacts with Peaceworks? Would they present?

Andrew Sullivan Cant acant at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Sun Aug 21 19:39:37 EDT 2022

Hi everyone,

In the search for presenters, I am trying to follow up on some of my own
notes, and connect with new possible presenters.

It looks like Peaceworks [1] still works with CiviCRM [2], and I am
looking for a contact to see if they might be interested in talking
about it.

Any assistance is appreciated,

Andrew

[1]
https://peaceworks.ca/recent-work/software-development-project-highlights/
[2] https://civicrm.org/

(P.S.: I am also looking through my existing lists of local contributors.

* https://andrewsullivancant.ca/wiki/waterloo_free_software_portal/
* https://wrdashboard.ca/repositories/

If you think you should be on one of those lists, please let me know!
)