[kwlug-disc] phone privacy news

Andrew Sullivan Cant acant at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Sat Aug 20 15:08:40 EDT 2022

Interesting.

Looks like their prices range from $90(unlimited) to $40(9Gb/mo). If
they support roaming in Canada, it could be reasonable.

https://invisv.com/pgpp/

I guess the IMSI changing is similar to the random MAC when connecting
to wifi.

The dual-hop internet connecting, kind of sounds like Tor architecture.

Thanks for the post Doug!

Andrew