[kwlug-disc] what the rest of us were doing..

Jason Eckert jason.eckert at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 15:28:28 EDT 2022

That was such a reliable platform. The last day of my co-op at Microsoft
(early 90s) there was a talk in the amphitheatre, and I remember Bill Gates
telling everyone that IBM was in financial trouble and they were
considering buying just the AS/400 division (at the time, Microsoft had a
LOT of AS/400 systems running pretty much all the company operations).