[kwlug-disc] home security cameras

Chris Craig kwlug.org at ciotog.net
Thu Aug 4 13:11:55 EDT 2022

Wirecutter is the New York Times' tech recommendation service, they have
articles about various options:
https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/blog/picking-the-best-security-camera/
They have categories for outdoor camera, doorbell camera, etc.

In general they pick Arlo as the best manufacturer, with Eufy as the second
choice.