[kwlug-disc] MKS - really the "lc" command

John Sellens jsellens at syonex.com
Thu Aug 4 00:15:48 EDT 2022

In case anyone is interested, I just put my copy of the lc
code in github, here:
    https://github.com/jsellens/lc

And I added the MFCF fixes from 2006 (the most recent version I have),
which also included Ray Butterworth's commit (from the RCS log):
    Include missing termios.h header file that was preventing
    the window-size code from working.
which may address the problem Steve was running into.

While I'm here and looking at my tiny github account, I'll
also mention this in case anyone finds it useful:
    sshp - simple persistent ssh connections using screen
    https://github.com/jsellens/sshp
which is an ssh cover that I use when connecting to remote
work servers, which will persist across local machine sleeps,
or network blips

Cheers

John