[kwlug-disc] Jobs postings: SugarCRM and OpenFoodNetwork

Andrew Sullivan Cant acant at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Aug 2 20:06:01 EDT 2022

Hi everyone,

I don't know if anyone is looking for work, but I have 2 items just in
case. :)

= OpenFoodNetwork =

In the process of presentation searching, I contacted the
OpenFoodNetwork. The are a global non-profit project, for building food
supply chain related software. They have a Canadian subsidary as well,
and I think it is run out of Waterloo Region.

* https://openfoodnetwork.ca/map

Their software is AGPLv3, and while it is open for volunteer
contributions, they are also looking for paid full time developers and
system administrators:

* https://openfoodnetwork.org/become-a-contributor/
* https://www.foodwork.ca/jobs/open-source-software-developer-jobs-65110

Their Github repos is here:
* https://github.com/openfoodfoundation/openfoodnetwork

= SugarCRM =

They are still my employer (after nearly 10 years now) and they are
hiring for remote positions.

https://jobs.lever.co/sugarcrm?location=U.S.%20-%20Home%20Based

If any of the jobs listed seem interesting, please feel free to contact
me and I can refer you. Or if you have any questions about them.

Does this seem helpful?

Andrew