[kwlug-disc] sadness in Ubuntu land

Gary Walsh gwalsh at notw.ca
Sat Apr 23 22:29:54 EDT 2022

A few months ago I switched from my longtime main distro Mageia to OpenSUSE. I am really happy with it. I am running their rolling release Tumbleweed on my main computer and am running Leap, their long term support version, on a secondary computer and a laptop. SUSE is one of the oldest distros around. OpenSUSE is to SUSE like Fedora is to RedHat. I like the rolling release because I was always running the development version of Mageia because of the long period between stable releases, so Tumbleweed seemed like the best way to go.

--
Gary Walsh
Sent with Tutanota, the secure & ad-free mailbox.