[kwlug-disc] Now in the market for a new search engine...

kwlug at c.nixc.us kwlug at c.nixc.us
Tue Apr 19 21:57:06 EDT 2022

When DDG fails to bring up something I’ve been using Yandex because the Russians couldn’t care less about American opinions about how to run a search engine. I’m pretty tired of algorithms burying inconvenient truths and inconvenient popular opinions. I don’t need my search engine forming opinions for me.

Composed on my smart phone please pardon my brevity.