[kwlug-disc] Splitting files with subtitles

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Sun Apr 10 23:35:50 EDT 2022

If you know the exact chopping point, then it seems feasible to me
that you could write a script to rewrite the time codes on the
subtitles file. I guess this would be delicate since minor errors in
timings can really stand out, but I think it could be done pretty
easily in Python or similar.

- Paul

Events: https://feeds.off-topic.kwlug.org
Housing: https://unionsd.coop