[kwlug-disc] KVM switch alternatives

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Mon Sep 6 15:58:25 EDT 2021

The software you may be thinking of is Barrier,  forked from Synergy (which got absorbed by some for-profit or something). I keep remembering "Synergy" but forgetting "Barrier" so I have to look it up every time.

But it shares keyboard & mouse across the network, and requires separate monitors for each computer.

While I was looking up "Synergy" I found this, which may have something more useful to you:

https://alternativeto.net/software/synergy/

--Bob.

--
Bob Jonkman <bjonkman at sobac.com> Phone: +1-519-635-9413